Why use one of Home to Home Realty's staff of professional REALTORS®?
Each of our real estate licensees are members of the NATIONAL ASSOCIATION OF REALTORS® and are properly called Realtors®. We proudly display the Realtor "®" logo on our business cards or other marketing and sales literature. As Realtors®, we are committed to treat all parties in a transaction fairly and honestly. We subscribe to a strict code of ethics and maintain a high level of knowledge of the process of buying and selling real estate.
Real estate transactions involve one of the biggest financial investments that most of us will experience in our lifetime. Transactions today usually exceed $100,000. Think of it this way, if you had a $100,000 income tax problem, would you attempt to deal with it without the help of a CPA? If you had a $100,000 legal question, would you deal with it without the help of an attorney? Considering the small upside cost and the large downside risk, it would be foolish to consider a deal in real estate without the professional assistance of one of Home to Home Realty’s professional Realtor®.
But if you're still not convinced of the value of using one of our professionals, here are a
few more reasons to give us a call.
First if you are buying:
1. We can help you determine your buying power-- If you give us some basic information about your available savings, income and current debt, we can help you find lenders best qualified to help you.
2. We have many resources to assist you in your home search. Sometimes the property you are seeking is available but not actively advertised in the market, and it will take some investigation by your agent to find all available properties
3. We can assist you in the choosing your new home by providing objective information about each property. We can provide local community information on utilities, zoning, schools, etc. We can advise you as to which inspections are recommended or required. Depending on the area and property, this could include inspections for termites, dry rot, asbestos, faulty structure, roof condition, septic tank and well tests, just to name a few. We can assist you in finding qualified professionals to do most of these inspections and provide you with written reports.
4. We can guide you through the closing process and make sure everything flows together smoothly.
Second, if you are selling:
1. When you get ready to sell your home, we can give you up-to-date information on what is happening in the marketplace and the price, financing, terms and condition of competing properties. These are key factors in getting your property sold at the best price, quickly and with minimum hassle.
2. Often, we can recommend repairs or cosmetic work that will significantly enhance the salability of your property. We will market your property to other real estate agents and the public through our Multiple Listing Service, newspaper and radio ads as well on the internet and through our web page. We will host open houses for both other agents and potential buyers.
3. We can help you objectively evaluate every buyer's proposal without compromising your marketing position. This initial agreement is only the beginning of a process of appraisals, inspections and financing- a lot of possible pitfalls. We can help you through them all.
4. We can help close the sale of your home. Between the initial sales agreement and closing (or settlement), questions may arise. For example, unexpected repairs are required to obtain financing or a cloud in the title is discovered. The required paperwork alone is overwhelming for most sellers. Home to Home Realty have the bests agents to objectively help you resolve these issues and move the transaction to closing (or settlement).